Available @ The Studios with :
The Relaxation Zone
You in Mind (Holistic Therapies & Training)
- Releases muscular tension
- Eases muscle fatigue
- Increases circulation
- Longer pressure can be applied for provide deeper tissue work
- Releases endorphines (the `feel good’ hormones)
- Pain relief
- Stimulates the immune system
- Treats a variety of chronic pain conditions including as back pain and headaches
- Aids relaxation
- Increases energy levels
Bamboo Massage is highly recommended for those looking for a deeper tissue massage. By combining Swedish massage techniques and working with warm bamboo sticks the combination of pressure and heat provides a much deeper and more effective treatment. Diane also works on the meridians and trigger points to ensure maximum all round benefit.
Compressed bamboo sticks, of varying sizes, are used to apply pressure to the muscles using a range of rolling, kneading, and stroking movements. Working deeply into the muscle tissue helps to break down `knots’ and release muscle stiffness and tension. Bamboo Massage also promotes circulation and lymphatic drainage, helps eliminate toxins, and provides you with a deep sense of relations and well-being.